ALEXANDRIA, VA, August 5, 2013 – The National Society of Accountants (NSA) Scholarship Foundation is seeking donations for its annual Scholarship Foundation Auction, to be held August 23-24 during the NSA 68th Annual Meeting, August 21-24, 2013 in Indianapolis, Indiana.
The Scholarship Foundation provides scholarships, grants, awards and loans to deserving students who have indicated a firm intention to pursue accounting studies. This year, the Foundation was able to contribute $35,700 to 41 deserving candidates.
The auction will help fund future scholarships. To maximize Scholarship auction proceeds, the Foundation seeks top-quality donations to offer in the auction. Popular items in past years included:
- Local foods: steaks, hams, pork chops, lobsters, crabs, jams, fruit, wine
- Complimentary registrations to education events
- Handmade crafts or gift baskets
- Jewelry, artwork, sculptures, furniture, or home décor
- Quilts and throws
- Software programs, tax research, practice management tools
The NSA Foundation will provide appropriate recognition to donors and donor organizations. To donate an item, contact Allison Ingram at (703) 549-6400 ext.1319 or email@example.com. Donors are asked to provide item descriptions and photos of their items by August 12, 2013. Items must arrive at the Annual Meeting site by August 20, 2013.
# # #