Willcox Savage, a law firm with over 50 attorneys located in Norfolk, Virginia, seeks a Controller to join its professional administrative team. The essential functions of the position are as follows:
- Payroll Management
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Banking Management and Reconciliation
- Budgeting and Financial Reporting, including Compliance Reporting
- Audit Support
Applicants should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in accounting or finance, and have at least 4 years of experience. Experience in the legal field is preferred.
Other requirements for the position include the following.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- A high level of professionalism for maintaining confidentiality
- Detail-oriented and a keen eye toward accuracy
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Strong supervisorial experience
- Self-starter who can work independently
- Must have experience with Excel, Outlook, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of the Rainmaker billing system is a plus
The Controller reports to the Director of Financial Operations, interacts regularly with the Human Resources department, and works with all members and employees in the firm. This position supervises the Accounting Assistant.
Willcox Savage provides an excellent benefits package and salary commensurate with experience.
Applicants who meet the above qualifications may apply to:
Director of Recruiting
440 Monticello Avenue, Suite 2200
Norfolk, Virginia 23510