Affinity Consulting Group has a rewarding career opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to play a part in taking our company to the next level. Affinity has offices in Columbus, OH, Roanoke, VA, Atlanta, GA and Tampa Bay, FL. The ideal candidate would be located in one of these geographic locations, but we are willing to entertain other locations in a ‘work from home’ arrangement for the right candidate. The Consultant will work with our law firm clients on the implementation of time/billing/accounting software. Ideally, the candidate will have experience with law firm billing and accounting, trust accounting rules, software installations, training and generally accepted accounting principles. This position reports directly to our Director of Consulting Services.
• Demonstration of several billing/accounting packages to potential clients
• Installation, configuration and setup of billing/accounting systems
• Detailed documentation of client processes
• Consulting on process improvement, best practices and efficient operations in the billing/accounting department of a law firm
• Onsite and Remote training on all supported billing/accounting programs
• Troubleshooting software and user issues
• Some travel required
• 5 years experience in law firm bookkeeping, billing and accounting
• Strong technical skills and a good understanding of Windows 7/8
• Experience with PCLaw, Tabs3, Juris, Timeslips is a plus
• Salary commensurate with expertise and experience
• Competitive benefits package that includes health/dental/vision, a retirement plan and more
About Affinity Consulting Group
Affinity consulting Group was founded by a group of legal IT and management consultants with a collective 135 years of legal experience and specializes in strategic technology and management solutions for law firms and legal departments of all sizes. Uniquely positioned via decades of experience as attorneys, law firm administrators, paralegals, law firm trainers, and legal IT, Affinity consultants have been working with law firm clients since 1998 on technology audits; strategic business & management assessments; technology selection and implementations; traditional and cloud-based financial practice management; litigation support and trial preparedness; and in-house training and professional development.
We excel because our consultants are the most experienced in outfitting law firms and legal departments with solutions tailored to their specific needs - saving our clients time and money and giving them their lives back.
Our Culture and Philosophy
We focus on helping our clients get their lives back by addressing their work needs so that they can run an efficient and more productive law firm/legal department. We recommend real solutions that specifically address the individual needs of each firm/department in the most cost effective way possible.
Each of our employees must not only subscribe to, but must embody our seven core values: exceed clients’ expectations; produce a high quality work product; exhibit professionalism always, works as a member of a team, is resourceful; has a strong work ethic and is committed to each other and to our clients. Everything we do centers around those core values.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume, along with your salary requirements and include a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with at least 3 references.