Do you thrive in a fast-paced, progressive environment? If so, MyEyeDr. could be the right place for you! We are in search of a Senior Accountant who is committed to making an impact. You’ll be responsible for evaluating and documenting technical accounting analyses, and accounting operations activities. This position will be responsible for conducting accounting research, evaluating complex accounting matters, as well as monitoring the balances and activity of the acquisition related accounts.
- 3-7 years related experience in accounting or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Business combination and new accounting standards implementation experience preferred
- Public accounting experience required
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Accounting, Finance, or related field. MBA, preferred.
- CPA, CMA or equivalent required
At MyEyeDr., you will have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of patients. We are a high-growth healthcare company whose trusted community doctors and knowledgeable teams focus on helping our patients live their best lives.
Start your journey with MyEyeDr. -- join us on our mission to help people see, look, and be their very best.
Apply now: https://us59.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/myeyedr/Posting/View/33856
An Equal Opportunity Employer